Saturday, April 21, 2012

Product Review: Revlon Lip Butters

With my new found obsession with lip products, I decided that I needed to try something other than Burt's Bees Lip Balm, which is my daily lip product. I wanted something with a little more color than a regular chapstick, but just as hydrating as one. A few months ago, Revlon came out with their new product called Lip Butters and I am in love. They are the perfect combination of a buttery balm and a shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips. The hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156% and the gel formula glides on lips smoothly. If you're looking for a hydrating lip product with sheer to medium coverage, then the lip butters are a must! There are 20 different subtle shades available, consisting of nude, pink and red shades for every skin type, which is perfect for someone who is afraid of color just like me. Today I'm wearing Pink Truffle and it is the perfect nude color!

No comments:

Post a Comment