Tuesday, April 17, 2012

South Street Seaport

Today was such a beautiful day and I couldn't bare to spend it inside. So, between classes my friends and I ventured to South Street Seaport! I came here four years ago and loved everything about this place. I have always wanted to go back but never had the chance to because school consumes a lot of my time. However, I refused to be tied down to FIT's campus today. We took the subway downtown to Fulton Street and it was an easy walk from there. On the way, we stopped in J.Crew and did a little shopping. Everywhere I look these days I'm seeing neon and J.Crew wasn't any different. I mentioned before that I am afraid of color, but I couldn't resist from buying a neon yellow bracelet! (In fact, today I accessorized my neutral ensemble with my bright mango Marc Jacob's bag!) Once we arrived at the docks, we took some pictures and soaked up the vitamin D. It was the perfect way to spend my break from class today. I can't wait for our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment