Monday, June 4, 2012

An Easy Way To Make Sangria

For my 21'st birthday, my mom made sangria from a recipe she found online and it was absolutely delicious. So, I suggested that we make it for my cousin's graduation party this past weekend. My cousin and I went to the liquor store to pick up the basic ingredients that are needed: red wine and triple sec. On our way to the register, a woman was sampling pre made sangria and offered us a taste. I love sangria and have tried many different recipes that are homemade and that are from different restaurants. This was by far the best sangria I have ever had, and the best part is that it comes in a bottle! All you have to do is add one can of orange soda to a bottle of Gallo Family Sangria, along with the fruit that you would normally add. So, instead of buying red wine and triple sec like we had intended, we just bought a bottle of Sangria! When making it, we chose to exclude the peach, kiwi and lime, but added strawberries instead. Remember, the longer the fruit sits the better it will taste!


Ingredients:
1.5L (1 Bottle) Gallo Family Sangria
1 Can of Orange Soda (Any Brand)
1 Apple
1 Peach
1 Kiwi
1 Orange
1 Lime

1 comment:

  1. This is delicious and such an easy way to make sangria!

    ReplyDelete