Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cabin Fever

The Notebook
Dear John

A Walk To Remember


Titanic
The Last Song
P.S. I Love You
With Frankenstorm in full effect, I have been having myself a movie marathon. To me, there's nothing better than a good love story. I'm not talking about romantic comedies like Just Married or Never Been Kissed. No, no. I'm talking about those heart-wrenching love stories that make you cry your eyes out. So, for all of you romantics out there, here is a list of my favorite movies that really bring on the tears. I am well aware that most of these are based off of Nicholas Sparks novels, but what can I say. The man is a genius. If you haven't seen any of these, then shame on you. I suggest you use this time (since you're trapped inside your house) to watch some of the best tear jerker's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment