Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Summertime Madness

It's been a long time since I last posted something, mainly because life has become so busy. Now that summer is behind us, I've been reflecting on the past few months and thought I would share some of my favorite memories. 

This summer I snorkeled, went jet skiing, graduated college, got my first job, read a lot of books, played with my dog, watched a documentary, travelled to Mexico, went fly boarding (google it), went to four weddings, went to a bridal shower, went to a baby shower, encountered Sea Lions, visited family in Virginia, walked six miles every day, swam in the Pacific Ocean, saw the Book of Mormon, went on a sunset dinner cruise, welcomed my new baby cousin into the world, went to Boardy Barn, walked a red carpet, finally watched Rio, went to a concert and ran walked a 5k.

I loved every minute of this summer and had experiences that I'll never forget. It wasn't until I made this list that I realized how lucky I am to have done the things that I've done. If you can, make your own list of things you did over the past four months. Maybe it will encourage you to be more adventurous, or maybe you will feel extremely grateful for the opportunities you have been given. 


Follow me on Instagram at oliviamaramara and see what else I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment