Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Braid That Won't Fall Out

With warm weather approaching, I have been looking for a hairstyle that keeps my hair out of my face and off my neck. Usually, I sweep my hair in a boring ponytail; however, this year I am devoted to finding a cuter alternative. I absolutely love braids, but my layered hair permits me from wearing them. Pieces of hair always fall out, stick out or pop out; I can never get a braid to stay in place.  All of that changed once I read Lauren Conrad's blog where I discovered the braid that won't fall out! Start by separating your hair into three sections like you would for a regular braid. Braid one of those strands beforehand and loosen it up with your fingers, then braid as usual. By doing this you create extra texture and extra hold for your hair. I'll be wearing this hairstyle all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment