Monday, May 14, 2012

A Night With The Four Seasons

Over the weekend I saw the broadway show Jersey Boys! It is a documentary-style musical based on the 1960s rock 'n roll group, The Four Seasons. The story dramatizes the forming, rise and eventual break-up of the original four members of the group. It is divided into four "seasons," each narrated by a different member of the band. Act One comprises Spring & Summer and Act Two comprises Fall & Winter, where each member has a different perspective on the band and his contribution to it. I went into this show with low expectations, but left with it being one of my favorite shows I've seen to date. Follow the rags-to-rock-to-riches tale of four blue-collar kids working their way from the streets of Newark, New Jersey to the heights of stardom. I was smiling from ear to ear and laughed the entire time! If you want to see a broadway show, then I would definitely recommend Jersey Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment