Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Best Pair of Pants For Work

This was my first week at my internship! Before I started, I needed clothes that were appropriate for the office. I am most comfortable in pants, especially at work, and whenever I need dress pants I go to Express. The Editor- no other pant feels like it, looks like it, or fits like it. It's their best known, best selling, most popular pant for a reason. The Editor pant is made from fine fabric and has a flawless fit, being all around a sexy pant. They transform my legs and give me so much confidence. Recently, I bought the Ultimate Double Weave Editor Ankle Pant, which is a slimmed down, cropped version of the original Editor pant. I like this length because it shows off my shoes and is much cooler in the summer heat. They are available in the classic and sophisticated black, tan and white, but they also come in vibrant colors; perfect for brightening up your typical day at the office!

1 comment:

  1. I found myself at Express last week and with this post in mind, I decided to try on these pants. Just FYI - I hate most pants, I hate dress pants even more, and I especially hate trying on pants...but these fit perfectly! I saw a gorgeous orange pair (and was too intimidated to even try them on) but ultimately decided on the beige ones. They're comfortable and just the right amount of dressy and I absolutely love them. :) Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete