Friday, June 22, 2012

My Favorite Thing About June


A lot of women have strong opinions about waterproof mascara. They claim it's impossible to get off and that it's too harsh on their eyelashes. What they don't know, is that waterproof mascara is easy to remove as long as you have the right makeup remover! With the hot weather and my uncooperative oily skin, wearing waterproof mascara is the only option for me. If I don't, I get smudge marks on my eyelids by the end of the day. Unfortunately, my regular makeup remover wipes aren't able to break down waterproof mascara, so I need something much stronger. That is where MAC's Cleanse Off Oil comes in. It is an oil based makeup remover that contains oils from olive fruit, evening primrose and jojoba seeds that work together to break down the stubborn ingredients of waterproof mascara. Even though it's an oil, it's very gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out. Just massage it into the skin and you will see your makeup disappear before your eyes. So, don't shy away from anything waterproof because it's not as impossible to remove as you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment