Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's A Colorful World

In one of my very first blog posts, You Are What You Wear, I talked about my new found love for color. I had stumbled upon an amazing watch from La Mer; it was the perfect accessory to brighten up my very neutral wardrobe. Unfortunately, it was a little pricey, so the hunt for a cheaper alternative began. Since then, I've picked up some jewelry and a bright coral bag, but my mind kept going back to the La Mer Neon Simple Wrap Watch. When shopping online at Ideelia website that offers limited-time sales on well-known brands, I found the watch for half off! Without hesitation, I bought it and am anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail. It's so exciting to find something you love but can't afford at a reasonable price later on. Hurry up and grab it while you still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment