Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You Are What You Wear



With the warm weather just around the corner, the store windows are bright with neon. I have been dying to be a part of this trend, but anyone who knows me knows that I never wear color. If you open my closet, the only colors you'll see are black, grey, white and tan. I'm convinced that what you wear reflects who you are, and right now my clothes scream boring, which I am most certainly not. This season, I want my clothes to be friendly and happy. So, I am committed to brightening things up with some corals, mint greens and hot pinks. Since this is a huge step for me, these vibrant colors will slowly make it's way into my outfits in accessories instead of pants or a shirt. La Mer makes an amazing collection of wrap watches and I'm loving this pink one from Shopbop. It's a perfect way to add a pop of color to any outfit and liven up a neutral toned outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Love the watch! I bought a La Mer watch a few years ago but its like an ugly forest green color. This one is way nicer.

    ReplyDelete