Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello Boston!


I have made it a goal of mine to visit as many cities as I can. Life is too short to spend it in one place. This past weekend, I got the chance to visit my cousin and explore Boston! I had never been to Boston and was excited to see what it had to offer. It's one of the oldest cities in the United states, which explains it's quaint, but still city-like charm. It reminded me of New York City - but quieter and cleaner with nicer people. We walked around the different neighborhoods, shopped along Newbury Street, went to the beach, and ate at some really good restaurants. One of my favorite places we ate at was PourHouse on Boylston Street. Their brunch was so delicious that we went two days in a row. Overall it was a fun trip and I definitely plan on going back!

1 comment: