Monday, July 30, 2012

The Best Things In Life Are Simple


Happy Monday everyone! Over the weekend I ventured into the city for dinner and stopped off at Crumbs Bake Shop for dessert. Crumbs is a well-known bakery that makes a large variety of cupcakes. I had never been because I don't particularly like cupcakes; however, with all the hype I've heard about this bake shop, I had a feeling I would love it. There were rows of unique flavors so it took a while to pick which one I wanted, but in the end I chose Cookie Dough. There is something about these cupcakes that set them apart from the rest. Not only are they larger than the average sized cupcake, but they are so beautiful!  Part of me didn't want to eat it because it was so pretty! It was a lovely experience and I went home with a satisfied sweet tooth. One thing is for sure - I can't say I don't like cupcakes anymore!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment