Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Favorites

1. Ralph Lauren Romance: Finding a scent that suits your personality is an extremely difficult task. After testing scent after scent, I discovered Ralph Lauren Romance. It consists of Sungoddess Rose, Marigold, Ginger, Yellow Freesia, White Violet, Lotus Flower, Day Lily, Oakmoss and Musk. It is a timeless scent for all seasons!
2. Nars Laguna Bronzer: I've tried a lot of bronzers and always end up returning them. There is always something I don't like about them; they're too glittery, too ashy, not dark enough or won't stay on my face. After months of hearing people rave about Nars Laguna, I finally decided to try it. I don't know what sets this brand apart from the rest, but it truly is amazing. There is a small hint of shimmer that gives you a natural glow and can easily be built for contouring. 
3. Mossimo Black Lucita Flip Flops: I'm not a fan of jeweled flip flops for two reasons. One, they don't agree with my personal style, and two, I think they can be a little tacky. On one of my many shopping sprees at Target, I found these rose gold sandals. They aren't tacky looking and match almost everything in my wardrobe. I wear them every single day and want to get them in silver!
4. Bare Minerals Prime Time Fountation Primer Oil Control: Since it's summer, using a face primer is a necessary step in my makeup routine. It has a silky texture and creates a smooth barrier between my skin and my foundation to keep my makeup from smearing. It also combats excess oil and absorbs shine like no other primer out there. A definite must have in my makeup bag. 
5. MAC #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush: When the duo fibre brushes came out I wasn't a big fan of them for anything other than setting powder. I was at MAC one day and one of the makeup artists suggested using this shorter version to buff in my BB Cream and I ended up really loving it. I also like to use this for applying cream blush or highlighters. I get a flawless application every single time!
6. Nike In-Season TR Training Shoe: Over the past ten months, my workout routines have evolved from working out once a week every single day. Since I have a lot more time to workout during the summer, (and since I've become a devoted gym rat), I decided to invest in a new pair of sneakers! These shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. They are extremely light and have a 15mm-thick memory foam sockliner. I never want to take them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment