Sunday, September 9, 2012

August Favorite

Since most of the things I loved this month are the same as last month, I'm only going to feature one product, and that is Dior's Diorshow Waterproof Mascara! I've tried every mascara sold at Sephora and Diorshow is hands down the best one.  It's really expensive, but completely worth because there isn't a drugstore brand that comes close to giving me the effect that Diorshow does. The formula is very buildable, clump free, and delivers everyday glam lashes with an XXL brush for maximum volume. The only downside to this mascara is that the brush is so big that I have to apply it carefully so I don't get any product on my eyelids. But that's a small price to pay for fabulous lashes!

1 comment:

  1. The mascara here is so nice and styling , looking so. I love mascara for my fashionable and stylish look with my long denim skirt . The mascara here is so lovely and fabulous. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete