Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Five: 5 Ways To Wear Neon

1



2
3
4

5
I'm sure you all are sick and tired of me talking about neon, but I can't help it! There are so many ways to wear this trend, but how do you wear it so it's not too much? I've pulled together five different photos of girls who I think nailed this trend. Each of them has done something specific to make their look work, and I've broken it down for you right here!

1. Tone down the loudness of this bright shirt and floral shorts combo by wearing a neutral sweater.
2. Add a pop of color with your accessories. Whether it be in your jewelry, shoes or purses, it's a fun and unexpected way to liven up a simple outfit.
3. Pair a long, neon skirt with a neutral top. This creates balance so the skirt isn't over powering, but still remains the focal point of your ensemble. 
4. Create contrast with black and neon. This is a bold, confident look that is kept classy and sophisticated with a trendy twist.
5. Pair two vibrant colors (solids, not patterns) together to achieve color blocking. Make sure the silhouette of the garment is simple.

{ Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 }

No comments:

Post a Comment