Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Night Out in Little Eataly

For those of you who don't know, Eataly is an Italian market that makes fresh pastries, pastas, breads, cheeses and gelato, as well as meats, dairy and any kind of produce. Not only is it a great place to pick up groceries, but it's the perfect spot to grab lunch, meet friends for a drink after work, or have dinner with your family. Whatever the occasion, you will have a classic Italian experience. A couple of weeks ago, I ate at Birreria, a restaurant and brewery located on the roof of Eataly. The menu is a unique blend of Italian with Austrian and German influence. Some of the dishes include beer braised pork shoulder, home made sausages, grilled meats, and the most delicious mushroom entrees you will ever try. Personally, I'm not fond of mushrooms, but I caught myself sneaking some off of my boyfriend's plate. Everything was incredible from the cheese platter to the steak I ordered, but the best part was the retractable glass roof! I had the luxury of gazing at the Empire State Building, while enjoying great music and delicious food alongside my friends.

To learn more about what Eataly has to offer, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment