Thursday, January 31, 2013

Primary Colors

Anthropologie Pea Coat, Zara Scarf, Michael Kors Tote, Tiffany & Co. Ring, Michael Kors Watch, Nine West Boots

Today was my last first day of school, which is a strange thing to say because I have been going to school for as long as I can remember. To think that this chapter in my life will end in only a short few months is a concept I'm having trouble grasping. This year, on my very last first day, I chose to keep things simple with basic pieces that anyone can find in their closet: a classic pair of jeans, a white shirt and boots. For a pop of color, I accessorized with a burgundy knit scarf from Zara, and finally, what could be more classic than a pea coat? I got this particular one from Anthropologie a few years ago and absolutely love it!









1 comment:

  1. Love the color of the scarf!!

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete