Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Favorites



Favorite Paper Clips
( Elephants }

Favorite Room
{ Gorgeous Kitchen }

Favorite Hairstyle
{ Braided Ponytail }

Favorite Picture
{ Pure Happiness }




1. Favorite Paper Clips- Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with elephants. Aside from being the cutest animals ever, they are a symbol of wisdom in Asian cultures and are known for their intelligence. I fall in love with anything resembling an elephant. Last week I found these paper clips from ModCloth and they are only $9.99! They are so cute and different!
2. Favorite Room- This might be the most beautiful kitchen I have ever seen. When I am older and married, I want my kitchen to look just like this. I think neutral tones are classic and sophisticated, but still give the feeling of comfort and relaxation. My favorite part of this kitchen are the intricate moldings and the arches in the ceiling. I personally would not have chosen brass fixtures for the sinks, but I actually really like it. Everything about this room is perfect!
3. Favorite Hairstyle- Most days, I start off with my hair down but always end up putting it in a ponytail. I can't stand having hair in my face while I'm doing work at school. I've been trying to figure out a way to put my hair up in a nicer way and then I stumbled upon this! This really beautiful and unique updo incorporates a french braid and a poof to spice up the ordinary ponytail. Doesn't it look amazing? I can't wait to try it out on Monday! 
4. Favorite Picture- I don't think I have ever looked at a picture before and felt so happy. I would give anything to lie on this hammock and be away from the world. Now, more than ever, I am desperate for summer!

{ Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4 }

1 comment: