Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Favorite

I have always steered clear of moisturizers due to my oily complexion. In January, I decided to try Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, which hydrates the skin without adding extra moisture. I thought this product was my skin's savior and that I would never want to use anything else. However, it bothered me that there was no SPF, which is something your moisturizer should always have. A few weeks ago, my friend told me about Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. At first I cringed by the thought of using a lotion on my face, but she claimed that it was extremely light and would even out my skin tone (I had two very dark acne scars that would not go away). Four weeks later, my scars have disappeared and my skin isn't oily, making this my favorite thing of the month! This oil free moisturizer has total soy complex and natural light diffusers. For those of you who don't know, soy contains Vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties that protect your skin. As if this product could not get any better, it has SPF 15, which like I said, is something I desperately wished Clinique's Moisturizing Gel had. Although it is a little more expensive than other drugstore brands, you won't regret spending the extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment